Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Total Victory


It's been a little while since I've gone dark with a caption, I figured it was time to change that.


This isn't the caption I set out to make today, but when I ran across this photo set I abandoned my plan and set off in a new direction. I struggled for a while on the perspective to take with this caption, as I started out in the head of the transformed "victim" but it wasn't flowing the way I wanted. I'm still not sure if I'm completely happy with the way the story unfolded from the transformers point of view, but I like it a lot better than how it was going before I made the switch, so at least from a writing perspective I'm going to call this one a success.

4 comments:

  1. Quite Dark, and sad in a way. One must sink to the level of those we bring vengeance to. Still, a Good CAP. >:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you posting more captions lately, your stuff is hot, please never stop.

    ReplyDelete