Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Broken

An early Happy Thanksgiving to those of you who celebrate, if you're not sick after dinner you did something wrong. I finally get a few days off for the holiday, so hopefully I'll be able to make some longer captions that I've been planning for a while. As it is, this is another single panel I pulled together earlier today. The idea's been done over and over in the tg world, but I still like how this one turned out. Also, because of the holiday there's a chance the Friday update will come out Friday afternoon, but I'll try to get it out at the usual time.

6 comments:

  1. You capture the element of humilation well here. I think i sometimes forget that part when I write captions like this, but you really brought that to the forefront.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would gladly give my self respect to have a mistress shape me into her sissy plaything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "She broke me, and this was her reward."
    Omg. Maybe the truest line ever.

    All your posts are good, but I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacularly on target, sweetie. Thank you for sharing it and your other lovely posts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make many nice captions, but most are not my cup of tea.

    THIS one pushed all of my buttons :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Steffi

    If you'd like to see more caps like this one, check out my Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of all my all-time faves...love the sweet humiliation!!!

    ReplyDelete