Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Drama Queen

Ugh. That's pretty much the only word that describes how I feel right now. It's just been one of those weeks that keeps dumping more and more on the already enormous pile of stuff I have to get done. The only bright side is despite feeling like crap, I was able to force myself to write something new. While it might not be anything spectacular, I'm just happy that I've finally gotten to the point where posting has become a habit. Being able to write through blocks and a lack of motivation is something I've been working on for a long time, so it's nice to see I'm making progress in at least one area. Here's hoping the rest of the week is better than the first few days.

2 comments:

  1. Heh love that moment when everyone is whinning and complaining about how bad we are for changing their lifes and then these bitches come and tell us thank you for doing so "a minute later" *giggle*

    Excellent job Rauk ^-^

    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your week improves! I love the caption. Such a great idea to have a spell that leaves the body malleable for a short while.

    ReplyDelete