Monday, October 31, 2011

The Big Reveal

Hey everyone, I hope you had a nice weekend. I spent most of mine working which wasn't a whole lot of fun, but I least I got some stuff accomplished; such as this caption. I think I could have done a better job with the actual writing, but I really like this concept. But that's the downside to putting myself on a deadline. As much as I would have loved to keep rewriting this until I got it right, I needed to put out a new caption. It should hopefully continue to make my captions better in the long run, but you'll have to be the judge of that. See you Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. The truth has been revealed... there's no going back now! A nice two parter hun.

    Sigh, there's never enough time to make caps is there, but even rushed as you say you were your work is delicious :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing caption! This is my favorite one in a long time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love ones like these. You take something innocent like a sleepover and turn it into a chance to feminize some guy. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is still one of my favorites! I can't believe that I forgot to comment on it before.

    ReplyDelete