Friday, October 7, 2011

Fleshlight Fun

So how's everyone doing? Still alive? Fortunately I managed to survive yet another week, but I'm sure the next will try to rectify that fact. But for now, it's time to celebrate because the weekend is finally here! As you might have noticed, I'm in a surprisingly good mood right now. Why is that? Because I finally wrote a caption I'm really proud of. I hope some of you enjoy it, but even if I'm the only person who does, I'm still going to be ecstatic about this caption. For the first time in months I finally managed to have my writing not only match, but surpass the story I had in my head. So often my writing ends up being a diluted version of what I'm trying to say, but not this time. Is there still room for improvement? Probably, but I really don't care right now. I can't remember the last time I was this happy with my work. I hoping to keep this momentum going for next week, but we'll have to wait and see. Have a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cap. I figured that I'd go back through some of your old ones that I enjoyed a lot a while ago :)

    ReplyDelete