Friday, October 21, 2011

Immersion Therapy

Happy Friday everyone. I'm so glad to finally get a few days off, I've had a ton of work to do for the past two weeks so I desperately need a short break. As for this series, I'm not sure if I like it. I've been sitting on this photo set for probably close to six months and just have never been able to put a good story together. I was tired of seeing it in my pics folder, so today I just decided I was finishing this, no matter how it turned out. Looking back on it now, I think I did alright. I'm just glad to finally have it done. See you Monday.

2 comments:

  1. Sexy, I could def use some of this therapy right now. :9 ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. And he immediately began hitting on chicks again. Seriously, I don't see how that's a punishment, but I guess that's just me.

    ReplyDelete