Thursday, September 19, 2013

Prove Your Love


A quickie reader request.


So I knew I wanted to make a new caption today, but I honestly had no idea what I wanted to write about or what image I wanted to use. Fortunately I had this request waiting for me in my inbox:

"cheating boyfriend find himself turned into girl after he formerly timid girlfriend learns magic from her new girlfriend leaving him a note saying 'all those things you said I had to do to prove I love you let's just say your going to prove to a lot guys you love them'"
At first I wasn't really feeling like doing a more story focused cap like this either, but as I was going through my "To Cap" images folder I ran across this image that seemed like it would fit perfectly. So all in all, I think this works pretty well for a short little tg cap. I did change a few small aspects of the request (like the source of the magic, and the fact that the girlfriend is there instead of leaving a note) but for the most part I tried to stay true to the request. Anyway, I hope you all like it and have a good rest of the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment