Thursday, April 17, 2014

The Girl in the Mirror


New caps and celebrating 3 years of this blog!


Hey everyone, it's been a little while. But I'm back for a bit with some new material. After taking some time off I've made a new batch of captions so I should be posting about once a week for a little while. I'm not crazy about the captions I've made for this upcoming set of posts so far, but I think most of you will enjoy them.

In other news I'm a little late on the Anniversary, but this month marks my third year with this blog. So thank you to everyone who stops by to read my work, I really do appreciate all of you.

3 comments:

  1. happy third birthday. and a hot caption

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    Congratulations on the three years captioning and a lovely caption to mark it. I love mirrors and the idea of being seduced by your new image. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete