Monday, April 25, 2011

Mental Image

I decided to make the first series I posted on my blog the one that took me the longest to make. I sat on these images for almost six months as I tried to get the story where I wanted it. I had initially planned for this to be my 100th caption, but it ended up being number 99. I think I'll save the story for why I changed my mind for when I decide to upload number 100 to the blog, which will most likely be a very anticlimactic resolution to the cliffhanger I just created. While I don't think this is my favorite series, it might be the one I am most proud of, if only for the fact that I actually finished it after so much planning and rewriting.

2 comments:

  1. for one thing, you just picked an amazing set to work with. Beautiful. Second, who wouldn't love to be transformed by a beautiful woman and then given a chance to play around? Delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Artful writing Rauk :3, sometimes we can get stuck over and over a story on our mind, but not finding the right set for it, but i find it rewarding when the story just land and write itself while doing a cap :3
    Hugs and Kisses Alectra

    ReplyDelete