As I'm sure you've noticed I made a few changes to how the blog looks and is laid out. I decided to do this for a couple of reasons, but the main one is that I was tired of this place looking like crap. I threw together the original layout in about 20 minutes. At the time I was more focused on getting my material out there than having the blog look nice (a habit I picked up from the way I make my captions). So finally I had enough and spent about two and half hours playing with the design until finally I settled on what you see now. I might still mess around with it some more in the next couple of days, so if you have any input on what you'd like to see I'd love to hear it. I have a few other ideas I want to implement as well, but I want to make sure everything I've done so far works out before I start throwing anything new into the mix. See you Monday.