Friday, December 28, 2012

Placeholder

I wanted to have a new caption for you all today, but I'm torched after all of the "fun" of the holidays. So you get a boring formspring update instead... I really spoil my readers, don't I?


I enjoy seeing my family every year around Christmas, but damn do they wear me out after a couple of days. I will have at least one more caption for you all in 2012, it just won't be today (I'm shooting for tomorrow if I can find the time). But for now, let's see what I've been neglecting on formspring...

Wow, didn't realize I hadn't checked it in so long (fist question waiting for me was sent December 5). Well, let's get started:

My name is Katie and I have just started a Blog. I will be posti on it pretty often. The blogs name is Sugar and Spice. Do you think you can direct a few people my way of follow my blog. It would mean alot to me because I am a fan of your work.

First off, thanks for the compliment. Second, sorry it took me so long to get your blog out there. You didn't post a link, but I found it by looking through my new members section, so to all the rest of you here's Sugar and Spice. I read the first few captions and it seems like a pretty typical tg blog. So if you have the time, why not go check it out?



Fine! There were originally EIGHT DEADLY SINS, for your information, the 8th being Vainglory. Would you please do a caption called Vainglory, and give her bright red hair?

I feel like I've covered this sometime before but just to reiterate, yes there were originally more deadly sins, but no I'm not covering them. The series was always going to be Seven, no more, no less.



Well, now that you have finished Seven, Rauk, would you please do one for Vainglory, the 8th Deadly Sin, and make Vainglory a guy?

Nope. I appreciate the interest, but please see the response above.



Rauk, will you please continue the story of the twisted girl who was corrupted by Lust, Greed, Gluttony, Sloth, Wrath, Pride & Envy? I'd really love to find out what happens to her in the end? Consider it my idea of a Christmas present?

Depending on how you read Seven I've given two possible answers to your question. The first is provided by the series itself, with there being seven "twisted girls" who were each represented in the individual captions (Envy constantly changed her appearance, Wrath sought out men to break, etc.). 

The second was given by the last two lines, implying that the story is unfinished by switching the focus onto the reader, asking if they would like to find out. In that scenario, the twisted girl is the reader, who's own could lead them down one or more of the paths laid out by the various captions for the sins. The whole point of Seven was to unveil the darkness that is often overlooked in the tg community. I was just showing the "twisted girls" (the readers) that getting what they want (turning into a girl and/or getting lost in a fantasy world) isn't just about the pleasure that is often the sole focus of the community. I hope that clears things up for you. 

So why don't you tell me, what does happen to the twisted girl?



Rauk, I really liked the beginning of A Rose for Alice, it shows it has the potential to be an exciting and unusual series, provided there are sympathetic characters as well as cunning villains. BTW, what is the name of the model who was photographed 

Thank you, but I can't take all of the credit, the outline for the story was sent in as a request. I don't have the time to turn it into a longer series, but I agree that it definitely has potential.

And the model is Ameri Ichinose. If you're interested, I go through the explanation of how I figured that out here.



Rauk, have you ever dressed like a woman for a fancy dress party? Also, if you had the ability to change genders just by thinking it, would you be willing to experiment living the life of a woman?

No I haven't. But then again, I don't go to many fancy dress parties so I haven't really had the chance. I still probably wouldn't as I'm not really interested in taking my tg interests outside the realm of fantasy, but you never know.

To answer the second part of your question; yes, assuming I could change back to being a guy at a later point. I'm pretty content with who I am right now, but if I was given the chance to see how the other half lives for a bit, I wouldn't turn it down. I doubt anyone would turn down the opportunity to be the opposite gender for at least a few hours just out of sheer curiosity.

But if you mean would I permanently switch? I don't think so.



Are there any websites with pregnancy stories and images? If there are, could you name some of the sites?

I'm sure there are, but as I'm not really into pregnancy fetishes, I can't name any off the top of my head. If any of you know of some good ones, be sure to leave the address down in the comments.

That being said, there is an awesome website called ImageFap that will definitely have some of what you're looking for in terms of images and captions. I just type in "Pregnancy" in the search bar and you'll find what you're looking for (just verified that it does work). 

And to the rest of you, if pregnancy isn't your thing, ImageFap has a ton of material: sissy, tg, femdom, you name it. The only problem is most of the time it won't tell you where the original content came from so it's hard to track down where to find more of the stuff you like.



My favourite fetish these days Rauk,is the Pregnancy Fetish. But for it to arouse me, I have 2 rules that MUST be followed. 1: Cover the breasts, and 2: cover the model's genitals. Other than that, the sexy bulge and the rest of the body can be display

Hey, whatever works for you. It's just not my cup of tea. I'd like to be able to cater to everyone, but I know that if I'm not personally interested in a caption, the final product will suffer and I don't want to do that.

So, like I said, check out ImageFap (or any other links that end up in the comments) and I hope you find what you're looking for. 



can you make a cap about a sister forced femme

I'm usually not into family tg captions, but I actually have an image that might work for this. I'll see what I can do.


So that's it for formspring. Like I said, I'll want to get out at least one more caption before 2013 gets here, so keep your eyes out. I hope you all had a good holiday and having something fun planned for New Years.

Feel free to contact me about anything covered in this post (or anything tg related at all) either by leaving a comment or sending it through formspring or email. See you all soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment