Sunday, January 6, 2013

Saving the Best for Last

I haven't done a detailed transformation cap, or a two parter for a while. So here's something that satisfies both.


I'm really starting to hate my "To Caption" folder. Right now there's around 80 images sitting in it, and I don't feel like writing about any of them. It's not that they're bad images, in fact most of them would make awesome captions (hence why they're in my "To Caption" folder), but I'm sick of looking at them. It's kind of a weird sensation: feeling like capping, having both the images and stories ready and waiting, but not wanting to use them. Hopefully it's just a phase and I'll be back to normal soon enough.

But that's enough of my blathering, onto the good stuff...

(And yes I know the images don't perfectly match with the fingernails and the ring, but I'm just going to chalk the discrepancy up to the magic and whatnot.)

6 comments:

  1. That first image...Dear god it's so perfect. I actually gasped out loud when I saw it. Thanks for sharing this wonderful story with us Rauk :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're quite welcome, I'm glad you enjoyed it.

      Delete
  2. Ever held an image so long your tastes changed and you lost interest in captioning it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, that's happened more than a few times actually.

      Delete