Sunday, June 23, 2013

Free Trial


I got lucky today in that I found some unexpected free time, and had the motivation to create a cap in one of my older styles. Enjoy!


It's been months since I've done a multi-paneled cap, so I'm glad to be able to break that trend with this one. I didn't originally plan on this one being more than a single, but as the story developed I realized it was going to take way too much time to set up the situation and then go into the fun stuff for one panel to do it justice. Fortunately I wrote down where I got the original image from, and there happened to be other images that worked for the story. I'm fairly happy with the end result, although I probably could have gone into a little more detail with the actual sex scene, but then again it's better to leave people wanting more than to overstay your welcome, right? Anyway, the main point is here's a new caption for your viewing pleasure.

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful caption Rauk! I think being a little coy about the sex scene is perfect... it lets us (the readers) experience that same feeling that your subject has... wanting more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rauk - about the idea of there being more images there is always the possibility of a second caption made as in a touch on what happens later or say in the second caption set documenting a few months later as a revisit to their new life story. Just a thought for if you ever are at a loss for ideas to caption.

    Oh and I loved the caption set. Well done as usual from you.

    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the suggestion, but sequels don't really interest me. I usually say all I want to about a story in the first go around.

      Delete
  3. Wonderful! Brilliant! I wanna sign up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done; I, too, desire to become a member! WOnderful, teasing set - thank you!

    ReplyDelete