Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Everything You Wished It To Be

Hey there guys, gals, and everyone in between. Since this will be my last update for a few days I decided to leave you with what some people have said is my best caption. I like to believe that isn't true, not because I don't love this caption (it actually is one of my favorites), but rather because I've made over 100 more since then and I'd like to think I'm continuing to get better as time goes on. This was another one of those captions where I had the pictures and the story for a while, but it took me about two months to get it worded the way I wanted. I hope you enjoy it.

There's a very strong chance that the Monday update will be late, so I might have to push it back to Tuesday. I'll try to get it out as soon as I can, but it probably won't be until Monday evening at the earliest. Have a great couple of days and I'll see you early next week.


2 comments:

  1. This is undoubtedly a very hot little sequence, well written and with excellent pics. However I wouldn't say it's your best ever cap, I think some of your more recent efforts are incredibly sexy and hot, deliciously dirty and well written. You're definitely getting better and better all the time, in my opinion anyway!

    It's good to have masterpieces like this too of course!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really appreciate it. It's nice to know I'm not the only one who thinks I'm still improving.

    ReplyDelete