Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Manufactured Punishment

I've posted most of my early work by now. That's not to say I've uploaded all of my old captions (I still have a few more waiting for you) but a lot of the stuff you're going to be seeing is going to be fairly similar. These are from when I found my "voice" and made most of my stuff in the same manner, as it was what I did the best. Fortunately I eventually got past it and began making different kinds of captions, but I learned a valuable lesson in how being content with where you are eventually leads to losing your creativity. I still enjoy making captions like these, but I'm glad I no longer limit myself to only using this style.

2 comments:

  1. I am enjoying your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outrageously well written. Very sexy way of talking to us.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete