Wednesday, June 1, 2011

No More One and Done

If I have such a thing as classic captions, these would be certainly fall into that category. For a long time this was my main style of captioning. The stories were usually about a guy magically transformed against his will by his girlfriend as some sort of punishment or just for his girlfriend's pleasure. These were the types of caps I loved the most when I first started looking around the tg community. The fact that I was often unsatisfied with the amount of captions done in this style is the main reason I started making my own. I figured since I liked them, other people probably do too. I still go back to these from time to time, but I'm trying to branch out in the topics I write about as I feel liked I've covered this area pretty well. But still, it's a pretty safe bet you'll be seeing more caps like these every so often from me in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment