Friday, June 24, 2011

A Quick Test Run

I decided to follow up my last post with some more of the captions I did for One Eyed Pirate. He was one of the main factors in forcing me to start making captions I normally wouldn't do on my own. The images and general ideas he asked me to use pushed me to make things I had never considered before, and it made me a better writer as a result.

Thank you One Eyed Pirate, Candy, Jenna, Jeff. My work would be no where near the level it's at today without you.

Have a good weekend everyone. I've been playing around with some new ideas for the blog, so maybe you'll be hearing from me before Monday.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the kind words, your caps have came a long way from when I remember reading your first. :3

    Glad to help and I look forward to more collabs/ideas once I come back from my hiatus.

    Keep up the lovely work & I'm curious what you have in store for lil ole me next?

    ~one eyed pirate

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorites of yours, thanks for posting it

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is awsome, I'd like to have such machine for myself.

    ReplyDelete