Friday, January 6, 2012

Big, Bouncy, Boobies

I love alliteration. Nothing creates a playful tone as quickly or as easily. Anyway, here's something I threw together to hold you all over until I finish my next request. I just realized I've been sitting on it for over a month, so hopefully I can get it finished this weekend at the latest. December really, wasn't a good month for me. At my current captioning rate I'll double my output this month, and I honestly thought I was off to a slow start this year. I'm considering switching to loose schedule for 2012. I still want to turn out three captions a week, but I'm not sure if I want regularly scheduled update days. Let me know if have an opinion one way or the other, I'm interested to see what you all think.


4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear December was so rough. I hope things are looking up in 2012. Don't worry too much about having a set schedule, just post at the rate your most comfortable with. Your captions are great, so rather than force yourself to adhere to a schedule, post the ones you're really happy with.

    Mmmmm big bouncy boobies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'm going to have that running through my head all day. Not that I'm complaining, its better than having a Queen song stuck there all day!

    As to your schedule, I would just have to ask why you have a schedule to begin with. I've found that when I try to plan out creativity, that I fail on a massive scale. I couldn't live by a strict capping regimen. But if it helps you cap, then I think you should stay by it. It kind of reminds me of a saying I treasure:

    "You can't just turn on creativity like a faucet. You have to be in the right mood."

    "What mood is that?"

    "Last-minute panic.”

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the input. The main reason I try to stick to a schedule is it ensures I get it done. The best way to get better at writing is to do a lot of it. Having a schedule ensures I spend more time actually writing instead of endlessly revising and getting frustrated when I'm not satisfied, which happens about every other caption (or at least it seems that way.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going to say something about how hot this caption was, but all I can think about are Big bouncy boobies. Big bouncy boobies.. *shakes head* Sorry, uh.. not feeling well and my chest is a little puffy..

    very Nice work! I love bimbo Caps, but not many strike a chord with me. This one did!

    ReplyDelete