Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Nate's Stranger

This is a unique caption for me. Mostly because if I had made it for myself, it would have been very different. But this caption wasn't for me, it was a request by Amber Smithe. I've done a few other requests for her, and in the past I've deviated a bit from her guidelines to make a caption that better fits my style. But for this one, I decided to do exactly what she wanted: multiple images on each panel (which I believe is a first for me, or at least extremely rare), a full transformation description, and a slow mental change to finish. So am I happy with how it turned out? I don't know yet. Since this caption is almost entirely Amber's idea, I'm only going to be happy if she enjoys it. Here's hoping I did her vision justice.


5 comments:

  1. Well reading what Amber asked for, I think you did an excellent job. Great description, well paced and nice use of images! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks. She loved it, so I'm happy with how it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perhaps you could do an ongoing of these caps. Like waht they live on form that day- a week later or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who is the model?

    ReplyDelete