Sunday, March 24, 2013

A Housewarming Surprise


A pretty run-of-the-mill caption, but it's better than nothing.


Remember how I said I was going to have a pretty easy week? Turns out the universe saw that me asking to get the flu. So instead of having a nice relaxing few days with relatively few responsibilities, I ended up stuck in bed feeling awful. Oh well, I guess it's better than getting sick on a week when I have actual things to do.

So while I am feeling better, I'm still not at 100% yet. And thus you get a rather mediocre caption. It's all part of me trying to get back into a regular routine again. Anyway, sorry about the delay between updates, but surprisingly the flu does not inspire the sexiest of thoughts.

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely love it! I hope your feeling better, but this isn't mediocre at all!

    Amy/Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear you caught the flu! Glad that you're feeling better ^_^

    Now if only my new apartment had come with a magically mysterious box

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, and that would certainly make things interesting.

      Delete