Wednesday, August 3, 2011

First Hand Experience

Hey everyone, it's been a while since I've had all three captions be new for an update, but here you go. I'm finally starting to feel like my old self. I'm making captions because I want to again, and I think it shows. Anyway, here's what I've got for you.

Up first is a request sent in by Matt, who wants to see more taunting captions that involve the wife. So while I'm definitely going to write up a few more caps that fit that description, here's the first one that he specifically requested,  a wife forcing her transformed husband to screw his best friend. I like how it turned out, here's hoping Matt does too.

Second, it's been a while since I've done a true crossdressing story, so I found these pics which I had been saving for just such an occasion. It's cute, fun, and all around a nice little caption for all of you wonderful readers to enjoy.

And finally we have a bonus caption that I really wasn't planning on writing. I had figured on only posting the first two, as they were both two panels, but I finally had that rare spark of inspiration to just write. It was nice to remember how spontaneous I used to be with my captions, only writing when I felt like it. Of course, forcing myself to write more has certainly improved the quality of my work, which is why I keep doing it. But still, it's good to remember why I started doing this in the first place. Have a good Wednesday everyone.

5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better! These new captions are wonderful! I would love to be changed into a girl so I could better please my Sweetheart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cap!! Care to share who the brunette in it is and/or the name of the scene this is from?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think shes better off this way lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. The brunette is Tiffany Star, the redhead is Tweety Valentine, and these pics are from the Pure 18 set "Double Vision."

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow really exquisite voice you've written this in.

    http://bubblepopmei.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete