Friday, August 26, 2011

New Plaything

And that's the last of them. Every caption I have ever made is now posted on this blog (well, almost everything, I've done a little prep work for next week). From here on out it's only new material. I've decided I'm going to try to keep the Monday, Wednesday, Friday schedule, but I'm going to be cutting back to one caption per update, maybe two if you're lucky. I know it's a step down from where I was, but I want to make sure I don't promise too much and then disappoint. When I'm in a rhythm I usually create three captions a week, so I'm hoping to be able to sustain that. Enjoy your weekend everyone, and to those of you on the East Coast, stay safe and hopefully dry.


1 comment:

  1. Wow, definitely not boring anymore! Wish I had a helpful girlfriend like this!

    ReplyDelete