Monday, August 1, 2011

Practically a Favor

One new caption and two old ones, not a bad way to start the week. I actually have a few more new caps in the works, I just didn't finish them in time for today's update, so expect to see them later in the week. Nothing really special with this one. I've been doing a lot of more complex captions lately so I decided to take a little break and revisit my old style of caps. Just something light and short to keep the creative juices flowing. Certainly not my most imaginative story, but think of it as a filler until I'm able to finish a couple of other pieces I'm currently writing. See you Wednesday.

4 comments:

  1. Oh I know I'll enjoy it! Thank you so much Mistress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is so much fun. I love the cruelty. I love the despair. Wonderful monologue. With enemies like this, who needs friends?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whoa... Yes, enjoy it more this way! Love the pic! And doing his old friends... :)

    ReplyDelete