Wednesday, August 24, 2011

What He Wished For

And I'm back. I hope you all enjoyed the past week, I know I did. But enough about the past, the real question is, where do we go from here? I haven't had the time to make any new captions as I just got home a few hours ago, but I have plenty of ideas for new captions. The only problem is I'm just about at the end of my old catalog. So what I'm thinking about doing is posting the rest of my old material on Friday, and then starting next week there will only be new captions. Of course if I'm going to keep the same update schedule I probably won't be able to post three captions at a time anymore. Well, that's at least what I'm thinking right now. Who knows, I may change my mind before then, but for now that's the game plan. Anyway, it's great to be back, and I can't wait to start writing some new stuff for all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment