Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Discovering Your True Self

I've got good news and bad news. The good news is I am thinking of new ideas for captions, so my interest is starting to come back. The bad news is I still can't find the motivation to actually write, and my forced attempts at doing so anyway clearly show that lack of enthusiasm. Well, it's a start I guess. Hopefully I'll break out of this slump soon, but until then, here are some more of my old captions.

As some of you may have noticed a lot of my pics are of Kate from Kate's Playground. What you don't know is how much restraint I exercise not to use her for every other caption I make. In almost every one of her photo sets there is a picture I could write a caption for (and it certainly doesn't hurt that she's easy on the eyes either.) In fact the last series I did was originally only supposed to be three or four panels. But I ended up doubling the length when I found the image of Kate dressed as a genie. Unfortunately I burned through my stash of Kate pics in making that series, otherwise I would probably be using another picture of her to help me get writing again. But for now I'll just look over the other numerous times I've used her and hope to find that creative spark once again.

1 comment:

  1. I may not know what did that, but I do know that I want one! I just love captions where the boys mind fades away into girly thoughts!

    ReplyDelete