Friday, July 8, 2011

Trying to Hold On

Since a lot of you seemed to like my last post that involved a guy fighting the girly voices in his head I decided to post another one that uses the same idea.

I'm still not over this stupid block, but my interest is slowly coming back. Hopefully I'll have some kind of breakthrough this weekend, I really want to give you guys and gals who have been with me for a while something new. Good writers always find a way to keep writing whether they want to or not. And since I'd like to think of myself as a good writer, I had better start doing it.

1 comment:

  1. I love the look on her face! It really looks like she can't believe what she's saying!

    I'm sorry to hear you're still dealing with a block. I hope you can get over it because your captions are amazing!

    ReplyDelete