Monday, July 25, 2011

Sending in Requests

Hey everyone. This isn't an actual update as so much as a correction to a problem I've created. I was going through my email and I found a comment that I had somehow overlooked. One of my readers asked me how to send in a picture or story idea for me to caption. I realized that while I had encouraged people to do so, I had not given them a way to actually do it.

If you want to make sure I see something, leave a comment on my most recent caption. I know that I obviously missed one or else I wouldn't be writing this post, but I'm trying to be better. You can also email me at 22rauk@gmail.com, and I'll try to make sure I start checking that account more often. If you have an account over at Rachel's Haven you can send me a PM there as well.

I'm sorry about the delay in not telling you all how to contact me. I'm editing the site's header to hopefully ensure this doesn't happen again. See you all tomorrow for the regularly scheduled update.

And for those of you for whom this update doesn't apply, here's a sexy demotivational poster I stumbled across the other day, just so you don't feel like this was a complete waste of your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment