Monday, July 11, 2011

A Very Bad Girl

Finally a little progress. The good news is I finally made a new caption. The bad news is I only made one. Well, I actually made more than that, but this is the only one that I feel is presentable. So the other two captions in this update are old ones, but I'm just happy that I was able to create anything at all. I hoping that this is a sign of good things to come, (a small crack before the flood gates open) but who knows. I also found some new pictures to use so maybe seeing some new material will help inspire me. Thank you all for being patient, this is pretty new territory to me as I'm not usually stuck like this for so long. I guess I'll just chalk this up as a learning experience and keep grinding it out. This can't last forever, right?

1 comment:

  1. I like how he keeps pushing his friend till getting what he wants becomes inevitable. Awesome dirty little caption, I loved it.

    Hope the writers block clears up fully, there's nothing more frustrating! Would love to see more of your hot work!

    ReplyDelete