Monday, July 18, 2011

No Hard Feelings

I'm back. Well...mostly back. I finally had a bit of a breakthrough and created some new captions this weekend. I really like how this first one turned out, the other two are pretty average, but I'll take what I can get. So while I'm not writing at 100%, it's a hell of a lot better than being stuck like I was for the past two weeks. Now I just have to keep the ball rolling. I've got some new ideas and a new request to work on, so hopefully things should be back to normal. See you Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, loved this caption. It has boyfriend stealing and taunting which are two of my favourite things. Mmmmh, so naughty! Superb work, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is my favorite caption I've seen of your work. It's so in my wheelhouse I can't find a thing wrong with it. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete