Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Making the Most of It

Pretty soon I'm going to have to make a decision about the future update schedule of the blog. I'm starting to get down to the end of my backlog of captions. Based on my current rate of posting to creating, I'll be able to keep the current schedule for another 4-5 weeks. After that, I don't know. Right now I'm hoping to be able to keep the current M-W-F updates, but there will probably be only one caption instead of three. But I've still got some time to figure it out. My biggest concern is that means I'll have to start writing about every caption when I post it. Although, I'm sure a good number of you don't really care what I've got to say as long I keep turning out new material. And based on my habit of worthlessly rambling on long after everyone has lost interest, I can't say I blame you. Like right now, at this point I have no more useful or interesting things to tell you, and yet I keep on typing...so I'll just shut up...for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment