Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Rightfully Mine


Enjoying the multiple daily updates? Let's keep that going


Another submission box request:

"Howard and Jacob grew up together and were best friends who started up a small technology company. That is until Jacob screwed Howard out of his share of the company, and girlfriend Isabella and left him broke. Till one day drunk Howard came across a magic lamp. Not believing what he saw when the genie asked for his 3 wishes he said"alright 1. I want Jacob to spend the rest of his life tending to my every whim 2. I want Isabella pussy whenever I want it 3. I want to live in mansion, drive his cars and spend his money cause it's all rightfully mine" He then finds himself transferred to Isabella's body. Angry till he finds Jacob as their thoroughly whipped husband access to the banks accounts."

No comments:

Post a Comment